Asli Arts® Whole Coconut Large Wind Chime
- Individually carved and painted by craftsmen of Bali and Vietnam
- Made of non-endangered wood, coconut shell, recycled metal, and bamboo
- Each chime is hand-tuned by musicians to create a unique melody of tones
- Features a hand-carved coconut top
- Varnished for outdoor protection
Bamboo gives Asli Arts® chimes a mellow, musical, and enchanting sound unlike any other chime. Made with pride by craftsmen of Bali and Vietnam, each piece is individually carved and painted. Non-endangered wood, coconut shell, recycled metal, and bamboo are used to make these instruments of nature. In addition, each chime is hand-tuned by musicians. Testing the sound of each tube, musician-craftsmen create chimes that sound as good as they look. By hand-tuning each tube and selecting a range of sizes, each chime produces a unique melody of tones.
Though varnished for outdoor protection, it is recommended the wind chime be brought indoors in severe winter weather. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
Featuring a hand-carved coconut top with six tuned bamboo tubes, the Asli Arts® Whole Coconut Large Wind Chime transports you to a tropical island with a traditional design that yields soothing tones from the tuned bamboo chimes. Overall length: 36-1/2''. Asli Arts® Whole Coconut Large Wind Chime
Manufacturer model #: C200.