Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket
Get the comfort you want from a paddling vest with a load of features in the Ascend™ Paddling Fishing Life Jacket. With its low profile design in the front and high back flotation in the rear, this life vest stays out of the way and won't ride up while you are paddling or moving around in your kayak. The life jacket also features a cross-chest cinch harness adjustment to minimize ride-up while out in the kayak. With its open sides and adjustable shoulder straps and lower back waistband, this open design provides an unhindered range of motion to reduce chafing around the shoulders and arms. Durable 420D ripstop nylon outer shell with comfortable 200D oxford lining. Full front zip with dual side adjustable 1-1/2'' web belt provide sure, comfortable fit. As functional as it is comfortable, the Paddling Fishing Life Jacket sports two drawbridge front pockets that double as a fold-down work station when open. Inside accessory pockets provide space for accessories, tools, and small lure boxes, while the 7.5'' x 7.5'' inner EVA platform provides a fold-down work surface. Vest also has multiple attachment points and a four-way lash tab for tippets, retractors, and other fishing accessories. 16 lbs. of buoyancy. USCG Approved/Type III. Imported.
Be SAFE and be LEGAL by wearing a PFD at all times.
- Low profile design in front, high back flotation—stays out of the way
- Cross-chest cinch harness adjustment to minimize ride-up
- Adjustable shoulder straps and lower back waistband—great range of motion, reduces chafing
- Open side design for ventilation
- Durable 420D ripstop nylon outer shell with comfortable 200D oxford lining
- Two drawbridge front pockets that double as a fold-down work station
- Inside accessory pockets and 7.5'' x 7.5'' inner EVA fold-down work platform
- Multiple attachment points and a four-way lash tab for tippets and other fishing accessories
- Hands-free rod holder frees up both hands for delicate work
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
That clip is used to hold your rod. On the left side of the PFD on he botom under the pocket is a small loop of cord. You slip the handle end of your rod through that hoop, and clip the rod into the clip you mentioned. This holds your rod against your chest allowing you to use both hands to tie tackle or deal with a catch/