Ascend® MSX4400 Mountain Series Backpack
- Lightweight fiberglass rod frame
- 4,400 cu. in.
- 600-denier polyester
- 420-denier nylon
- 1680-denier ballistic nylon
- Duraflex hardware and buckles
- Adjustable airflow mesh back panel
- Wrap-around waist belt with zippered pockets
- Bottom zippered compartment for sleeping bag/clothes
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Dual side H2O bottle pockets
- Rain fly included
- Hydration compatible
Sized for overnight excursions, the hydration-compatible Ascend MS4400 Mountain Series Pack offers plenty of room plus a lightweight fiberglass rod frame for strength and support. The Ascend MS 4400 Pack includes YKK zippers, dual-density padded shoulder straps with a sternum strap, and a heavily padded wrap-around waist belt with zippered compartments. Features include an adjustable airflow mesh back panel, side and bottom compression straps, and adjustable length shoulder straps. A large panel load zipper permits access to the main compartment. Other features include dual side H2O bottle pockets, daisy chain webbing, loops for an ice ax or trekking pole, and a rainfly in a bottom zippered compartment.
The MS4400 is crafted of polyurethane-coasted, water-resistant, 600-denier polyester, 420-denier nylon and 1680-denier ballistic nylon with Duraflex hardware and buckles. Dimensions: 27.5'' x 14.5'' x 11''. Weight: 6 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.