Ascend™ MS 4400 Mountain Series Pack
- Big capacity for big loads and big adventures
- 4400 cubic inches
- Adjustable torso-fit back panel with airmesh padding
- Strong PE board and aluminum stay for sure support
- Dual density, padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Heavily padded waist wrap belt
- Hydration compatible (bladder sold separately)
- Bottom zippered compartment for sleeping bag or clothes - contains rain fly
- Side compression straps for load stability
- Dual water bottle pockets
3 Questions | 3 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:I saw this pack (Ascend MS 4400) in your store yesterday and it looks pretty nice, high quality for the price. I can't find a website or any info about ascend? I'm assuming it's somewhat similar to REDHEAD, one of your proprietary brands. Can you offer any info on the backpack or the company that someone like myself, an informed consumer for better or worse, would like to know. American made, do they make packs for other companies, how old is the company, etc....
A:This is the web site for Ascend Products. You are correct Ascend is a brand for Bass Pro Shops/RedHead. This is our Camping Brand, which this item is manufactured in China. This is a new backpack for this year and is not offered by any another Retail Company. If you need any further assistance or warranty issues, please contact our toll free number by calling 1-800-227-7776. Thanks
Details:are there any types of backpack that are for camping/hiking that has a place for a fishing pole???
1 of 1
1 of 1