Ascend® Hiker Quarter Socks for Ladies
- High performance hiking sock with natural comfort and performance of merino wool
- 100% American-grown merino wool
- Seamless looped toe closure
- Flexible, durable elastic from top to toe
- Shrink-resistant Merino wool, nylon, and elastic yarn blend
FARM TO FEET™
Made, Sewn, and Grown Entirely in the U.S.
For generations, American-made products have stood for durability, quality, and innovation. It’s a tradition that some companies have lost, but it’s still alive and well for Ascend™ socks at Bass Pro Shops®. These handcrafted Ascend hiking socks are made with 100% U.S.-grown merino wool and all-American nylon and elastic yarns to make them sturdy, shrink-resistant, and so comfortable you’ll always want to hike the extra mile. Our socks are produced by a dedicated work force locally based in the Carolinas so you can feel good knowing every sock is proudly made, sewn, and grown entirely in the U.S.