Ascend® H2000 2L Hydration Pack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 2L anti-microbial hydration system
- No-taste hydration reservoir with a no-leak bite valve and neoprene insulated hose
- Large, panel loading main compartment - 2000 cubic inches of storage
- Contoured and padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Padded, wrap-around waist belt with zippered pockets
- Padded back panel with airmesh pods for ventilation
- Zippered front pocket with organization panel
- Tough YKK® zippers with string loops for easy pulling
- Quality Nifco and Duraflex® hardware and buckles
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Dual side pockets
- Fleece-lined top pocket with zip closure
The Ascend H2000 Hydration Pack gives you all the comfort, convenience, and durability of the H1250 2L Hydration Pack, with more storage capability. High performance pack is built around an anti-microbial 2 liter (70 oz.) hydration reservoir with neoprene-insulated hose and easy-to-use bite valve to provide you with hydration on the go! Built tough, this durable, water resistant pack is constructed of tough, PU coated 600D polyester, 420D nylon, and 1680D ballistic nylon materials. Made for demanding outdoorsmen, this 2000 cubic inch pack features a large, panel-loading main storage compartment, zippered front pocket with organizer, dual side pockets, and a fleece-lined, zippered top pocket. Side and bottom compression straps help you secure gear, while the contoured and padded shoulder straps with sternum strap and padded, wrap-around waist belt help you shoulder a full load comfortably over a long trek. Tough YKK zippers with easy pull string loops. Nifco and Duraflex® hardware and buckles. Dimensions: 19.5" x 11" x 8". Carry weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz. Optimum torso length: 19.5". Imported.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1
Rated 3 out of 5 by drtroostr The pack is nice anyway...
... but the water bladder is terrible. It says no-leak bite valve, but the fill valve leaks like a faucet. 100 yards in to my hike and my pack was soaked along with my back and butt. No noticeable leaks from the bite valve or the connection to the reservoir, but upon tilting the reservoir upside down, it gushes from the fill hole. Opened and reinstalled the cap with the same results. The pack itself is very nice for the price. Comfortable with good padding and seems well built.
December 28, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime