Ascend H2.2V Two-Person Tent
Made for campers looking to leave the beaten path far behind, the Ascend® H2.2V Two-Person Tent delivers tremendous lightweight performance at a great price. Designed to sleep two comfortably, this quality camping tent provides protection from the elements with its 70D nylon walls with 600mm PU coating and 75D Poly Taffeta with 1500mm PU coating. Fully-taped seams on tent body and rainfly deliver optimum weatherproof performance, while the 70D nylon tub-style floor features a 3000mm PU coating to keep moisture from seeping through from the ground. Reversed D-style doors open up into the convenient 3'1'' vestibule spaces created by the H2.2V's rainfly, giving you a protected area to stow gear outside the tent. Large no-see-um poly mesh panels provide welcome ventilation. YKK zippers throughout deliver performance you can count on. Lightweight 7001 series poles feature a shock-corded, ferrule-less design for easy use and aluminum construction for great strength. Duraflex buckles and hardware. Sleeps two. Carry Weight: 5 lbs. 15 0z. Dimensions: 7'6'' x 4'6" x 3'8''H. Imported.
- Comfortable and lightweight two-person tent for adventurous outdoors enthusiasts
- 70D nylon walls with 600mm PU coating
- Rainfly 75D Poly Taffeta with 1500mm PU coating
- 70D nylon tub-style floor with 3000mm PU coating
- Fully-taped seams on tent body and rainfly for optimum weatherproof performance
- Rainfly design creates two spacious vestibules for protected gear storage
- Lightweight and strong 7001 series aluminum poles - shock corded and ferrule-less
- Two reversed D-style doors
- Duraflex buckles and hardware
- No-see-um poly mesh panels for ventilation
- Trustworthy YKK zippers
The Ascend H2.2 features a minimalist set up capability when optional ground cloth is purchased. This creates a shelter using only the rainfly and ground cloth, allowing the adventurer to go light and still be covered. The Ascend H2.2 ground cloth is sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 61410736.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The poles attach to the tent itself and fit into loops with grommets on each corner. It is extremely easy to put up. One person can have it up in 3 minutes.