Ascend™ H2.2V Two-Person Tent
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Comfortable and lightweight two-person tent for adventurous outdoors enthusiasts
- 70D nylon walls with 600mm PU coating
- Rainfly 75D Poly Taffeta with 1500mm PU coating
- 70D nylon tub-style floor with 3000mm PU coating
- Fully-taped seams on tent body and rainfly for optimum weatherproof performance
- Rainfly design creates two spacious vestibules for protected gear storage
- Lightweight and strong 7001 series aluminum poles - shock corded and ferrule-less
- Two reversed D-style doors
- Duraflex buckles and hardware
- No-see-um poly mesh panels for ventilation
- Trustworthy YKK zippers
- Carry weight: 5 lbs. 15 oz.
Made for campers looking to leave the beaten path far behind, the Ascend H2.2V Two-Person Tent delivers tremendous lightweight performance at a great price. Designed to sleep two comfortably, this quality camping tent provides protection from the elements with its 70D nylon walls with 600mm PU coating and 75D Poly Taffeta with 1500mm PU coating. Fully-taped seams on tent body and rainfly deliver optimum weatherproof performance, while the 70D nylon tub-style floor features a 3000mm PU coating to keep moisture from seeping through from the ground. Reversed D-style doors open up into the convenient 3'1'' vestibule spaces created by the H2.2V's rainfly, giving you a protected area to stow gear outside the tent. Large no-see-um poly mesh panels provide welcome ventilation. YKK zippers throughout deliver performance you can count on. Lightweight 7001 series poles feature a shock-corded, ferrule-less design for easy use and aluminum construction for great strength. Duraflex buckles and hardware. Sleeps two. Carry Weight: 5 lbs. 15 0z. Color: Tundra Green. Dimensions: 7'6'' x 4'6" x 3'8''H. Imported.The Ascend H2.2 features a minimalist set up capability when optional ground cloth is purchased. This creates a shelter using only the rainfly and ground cloth, allowing the adventurer to go light and still be covered. The Ascend H2.2 ground cloth is sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 61410736.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by emoore Great Tent
I purchased one of these about a year ago. It is perfect for one person and a boy scout backpack. Or 2 people with backpacks outside. It is lightweight and can be setup by one person in 3 minutes. We are in Florida and experience wind and rain. This weekend it rained for hours and not a drop came inside. I like the way the rainfly doors open as you can channel a breeze if needed. It rolls up nicely and fits well at the bottom of your backpack. Also, when it is cold, the tent is small enough to keep your body heat in. I like this tent so much I am going to buy another one for my son.
June 2, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime