Ascend® FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak - Camo
- User-friendly kayak made for both beginning paddlers and avid anglers
- New design for even more stability, function, and comfort
- Advanced Tunnel Hull design - increased primary and secondary stability
- Deluxe removable seating system - fore and aft adjustment
- Flat casting deck footwell design - solid casting platform
- Multipurpose molded dash - deep molded catch all trays and cupholder
- Medium forward storage area with weathertight hatch
- Weathertight deck plate storage - great for small items like wallet, keys, and more
- Multipurpose sternwell - accepts most full size coolers
- Adjustable foot braces - fits paddlers from 5'2" up to 6'2"
- Flush mount paddle holder
- Molded rod tip stagers
- Fully adjustable rod tender - 360° of horizontal movement and vertical rod adjustment
- Threaded and sealed drain plug
- 6 self bailing 1-1/2" scupper drains
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
How do I choose the right length of a paddle?
The type of paddling you will be doing, what type of waters you will be in and the size of the paddler are all factors in choosing a paddle length.
• Shorter paddles with bigger blades promotes a more vertical forward stroke—active paddling style
• Longer paddles with narrow or smaller blades promotes a lower angel touring stroke, great for a long day of paddling
• The wider the kayak, the longer the paddle should be.
• Ascend™ kayaks are performance-engineered with a wider hull for peak stability. We recommend customers choose a longer paddle for both the Sit-In and Sit-On-Top recreational models. A longer paddle used in concert with the wider hull will provide maximum performance and tracking, and easier paddling.