Ascend FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak - Camo
A versatile design that's great for both beginning paddlers and hardcore kayak anglers, the FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak from Ascend® delivers great features and performance. Featuring a new design for greater stability, function, and comfort, the FS12T starts with an ultra-stable, tunnel hull design with a wider transom and flared bow sections. This advanced design gives anglers solid tracking, easier paddling, and optimized stability to stand and fish. The flat casting deck footwell design provides a solid casting platform when you get where the fish are. Deluxe removable seating system offers both fore and aft adjustment for maximized paddling comfort while keeping your seat high and dry. Multiple storage options give fishermen great storage versatility, starting with the multipurpose molded dash and its deep molded catch-all trays, cupholder, and large recess for common tackle trays. A medium-sized forward storage area (14.8"x19.9") fits plenty of gear underneath a weathertight hatch, while a Weathertight deck plate just in front of the paddler provides secure storage for small personal items like wallets or keys. The FS12T's large multipurpose sternwell accepts most full size coolers and other large items, and helps keep them there with D-ring and integrated bungee tie-down options. Molded rod tip stagers and the fully adjustable (360°) rod tender add ease to storing and fishing with your favorite fishing rods. Adjustable foot braces offer a full foot of adjustment, so paddlers from 5'2" up to 6'2" can brace themselves comfortably while paddling to their favorite fishing spot. This high performance fishing kayak also features a flush mount paddle holder, 6 self bailing 1-1/2" scupper drains, and a threaded and sealed drain plugs. Molded-over rubber grip handles for easy carrying. High density linear polyethylene construction. Length: 12'. Width: 31". Weight: 77 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs. Made in USA.
- User-friendly kayak made for both beginning paddlers and avid anglers
- New design for even more stability, function, and comfort
- Advanced Tunnel Hull design - increased primary and secondary stability
- Deluxe removable seating system - fore and aft adjustment
- Flat casting deck footwell design - solid casting platform
- Multipurpose molded dash - deep molded catch all trays and cupholder
- Medium forward storage area with weathertight hatch
- Weathertight deck plate storage - great for small items like wallet, keys, and more
- Multipurpose sternwell - accepts most full size coolers
- Adjustable foot braces - fits paddlers from 5'2" up to 6'2"
- Flush mount paddle holder
- Molded rod tip stagers
- Fully adjustable rod tender - 360° of horizontal movement and vertical rod adjustment
- Threaded and sealed drain plug
- 6 self bailing 1-1/2" scupper drains
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
How do I choose the right length of a paddle?
The type of paddling you will be doing, what type of waters you will be in and the size of the paddler are all factors in choosing a paddle length.
• Shorter paddles with bigger blades promotes a more vertical forward stroke—active paddling style
• Longer paddles with narrow or smaller blades promotes a lower angel touring stroke, great for a long day of paddling
• The wider the kayak, the longer the paddle should be.
• Ascend™ kayaks are performance-engineered with a wider hull for peak stability. We recommend customers choose a longer paddle for both the Sit-In and Sit-On-Top recreational models. A longer paddle used in concert with the wider hull will provide maximum performance and tracking, and easier paddling.