Ascend® FS128T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak - Camo
- Sit-on-top/Stand up design provides the ultimate kayak fishing platform
- Solid casting platform with pull up assist strap for stable switch to stand up fishing
- Removable 360° swivel seat with 3 position height adjustment.
- Multiple weathertight storage hatches with easy access
- Deep molded side storage trays accept all kinds of fishing gear and tackle
- Multipurpose molded dash - catch all trays, cupholder, and recessed tackle tray storage under seat
- Adjustable foot braces
- 4 flush mount rod holders - 2 by seat, 2 forward
- Molded rod tip stagers on bow deck hold top of rod while fishing
- Fully adjustable rod tender - provides vertical adjustment and 360° of horizontal adjustment
- 8 scupper drains - big enough to accept transducer (sold separately)
- Anchor trolley
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is not recommended however, I have heard of other customers keeping their kayaks outside. If you must keep outside during winter months make sure that you do not allow snow to pile up on the top of your kayak and keep it away from any potential trees that may fall. The biggest issue with storing a boat outside is exposure to the sun's UV rays that can degrade and discolor the material over time. Keep your boat sheltered from the elements with a cover or tarp. Keep in mind that most tarps are not that tough. Make sure your cover or tarp is tied down securely to your boat, but leave an end open to allow for some air circulation. Moisture build up throughout the winter can cause discoloration. Cold temperatures will often cause plastics to become more brittle.