Ascend® FS10 Sit-In Angler Kayak - Camo
- Custom-crafted hydrodynamically shaped hull
- Large, open 37-3/4'' x 22'' cockpit
- Comfortable padded steel-frame seat
- Seat removes for use on land
- Screw Out Deck Plate Weathertight Storage System
- Fully adjustable full-tackle rod tender
- Dual flush mount rod holders
- Hands-free adjustable foot braces
- Two cleats
- Bungee-secured storage in multipurpose sternwell and on bow
- Dual-position quick-hold paddle holders
- Left and right bungee paddle keepers
- Deep molded dual cup holders
- Two molded-over rubber grip carry handles
- Maximum weight capacity: 325 lbs.
Maximum weight capacity: 325 lbs.
Advanced Hull Design:
Incorporates an extended keel with performance rocker and strakes for maximum maneuvering, tracking, stability, and ease of paddling.
Removable Seating System:
Advanced ergonomic design with upgraded adjustment and comfort. Deluxe seating can be utilized while ashore. Delivers maximum comfort for a full day on the water.
Hands-free adjustable foot braces allow a comfortable fit for anyone approximately 5'2" to 6'6" in height.
Drybag Dash Storage System:
Watertight removable deck plate with integrated watertight PVC soft storage bag.
Includes recess for 12V sealed battery, 5 gallon bucket, baitwell, milk crate, cooler, or doubles as a general space for a dry bag.
A light tackle, fully adjustable rod holder with 360º horizontal movement and vertical rod tip adjustment.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
All I can say is that compared to all the other kayaks out there, this is absolutely the best one for the price. From the moment you sit down on the extremely comfortable seat, you will never regret purchasing it. If that’s not a major selling point for you, then consider that it is made by Tracker Boats. A major boat company made this kayak, so you know you are getting a great dependable product.
If your kayak is 30" or wider, then a 240 cm is recommended due to the longer "reach" but you still have to consider whether it's sit-on-top or sit-in.
If a sit-on-top, then a 240cm is recommended due to the extra distance to the water and the need to have your paddle angled properly for true tracking. If using a sit-in, then your height does come into the play as the longer paddles will make it more difficult for shorter paddlers to properly stroke from a lowered seating position.