Ascend Deluxe Paddling Life Jacket for Ladies
An ultra lightweight paddling life jacket made just for ladies using today's high performance kayaks, the Ascend™ Deluxe Paddling Life Jacket wears comfortably and stays out of the way. Great for demanding female kayakers, the Deluxe Paddling Life Jacket features a low profile design in the front and high back flotation in the rear that fits above the seat backs found on most recreational, touring, and sit-on-top kayaks. Eight points of adjustment ensure a comfortable, custom fit for you, while the cross-chest cinch harness adjustment ensures the vest does not ride up while you are paddling. Built-in sculpted cups wrap a woman's torso rather than crushing it. With open sides and mesh shoulders, the Deluxe Paddling Life Jacket delivers a wonderful range of motion and ventilation. Vest surrounds super soft PVC foam flotation with a durable 400 x 200D ripstop nylon outer shell and comfortable 210D oxford lining. Bellows pockets with drainage. 16 lbs. 12 oz. of buoyancy. USCG Approved/Type III. Imported.
Be SAFE and be LEGAL by wearing a PFD at all times.
- Ultra lightweight paddling life vest designed for female kayakers
- Designed for use with today's high performance kayaks
- High back flotation — fits above most seat backs, out of the way
- Cross-chest cinch harness adjustment eliminates ride-up
- Built-in sculpted cups - wraps a woman's torso, does not crush it
- Eight points of adjustment for custom comfort
- Neoprene padded back lower waistband
- Mesh shoulders and open side design for ventilation
- Durable 400 x 200D ripstop nylon outer shell with comfortable 210D oxford lining
- Bellows pockets with drainage
- Super soft PVC foam - 16 lbs. 12oz. of buoyancy
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Female life jackets are designed with less padding in the chest area to accommodate the female body. A male jacket is going to have the same amount of padding all down the front side. I believe this would be more or less important to you based on your own personal body type. A woman with a smaller chest would probably be comfortable in a men's jacket. But someone will a larger chest might want that extra room to not be squished.