Ascend D10T Sit-On-Top Kayak - Red/Black
Packed with features of higher priced kayaks, the Ascend® D10T Sit-On-Top Kayak delivers great performance out on the water at a great value. Designed to meet the needs of all kayakers, the D10T starts with an advanced tunnel hull design, incorporating hydrodynamics that balance stability, maneuverability, and speed. The Deluxe Seat provides all day comfort with its extra padding and ergonomic, fully adjustable design. Adjustable foot braces allow for maximum flexibility and comfort regardless of water types or conditions. The kayak's large open cockpit gives you greater flexibility in cargo management as well as offering easy entry and exit at the shore with little restriction of movement out on the water. With deep molded storage on the port and starboard sides, large molded storage trays big enough for a standard-sized tackle box, and other useable quick stow areas, this kayak gives you plenty of room for gear storage. A built-in multipurpose sternwell gives you a convenient storage space large enough for a five gallon bucket, dry bag, or a 36 quart cooler. Wide gunnels and plentiful molded flats give the hardcore paddler or extreme angler a place to stow secondary accessories. Quick hold paddlekeepers molded into the Port and Starboard gunnel allows a stable resting point for your paddle when loading or launching your kayak. Multiple drain holes in the sternwell, seat pan, and footwell areas keep water from pooling in the bottom of the kayak. The D10T comes with two Scupper Plugs for the seat pan area for winter paddling or rough water days. At the end of the day, the threaded and sealed drain plug allows you to quickly drain excess water, while the 2 molded-over rubber grip handles make carrying the kayak a simple task. Durable high density polyethylene construction. Length: 10'. Width: 34". Weight: 62 lbs. Weight with seat: 65 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 325 lbs. Made in USA.
- High performance kayak without the high price
- Custom-crafted tunnel hull design - ultra stable
- Advanced hydrodynamics - balances stability, maneuverability, and speed
- Deluxe, padded and adjustable seat
- Personal dry storage deck plate system
- D-ring bow anchors for customizable storage
- Large stern well for multipurpose storage
- Adjustable foot braces
- Recessed molded paddle holders
- Multiple drain holes and drain plug
- Two scupper plugs
- Advanced hull design: Custom crafted hydronamic hull encompasses an extended keel integrated into a low profile tunnel hull to achieve a perfect blend of maneuverability, tracking, and stability
- Adjustable cushioned seating system: Ergonomic seat design with closed-cell custom foam package reduces wear and fatigue
- Adjustable foot braces: Fully adjustable 15" foot braces will fit anyone approximately 5'2" to 6'2" in height comfortably
- Deck drybag storage system: Watertight removable deck plate with integrated watertight PVC soft storage bag
- Multipurpose sternwell: Extra-large-capacity sternwell will accept a five gallon bucket, baitwell, milk crate, cooler, or doubles as general space for a dry bag
- Deep molded port and starboard open storage: Allows maximum flexibility for storage on the water
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The water could get real choppy.