Ascend C156 Canoe with Motor Transom
A fun and versatile canoe for up to 3 paddlers, the C156 Canoe from Ascend™ gives you an easy paddling canoe that easily accepts an electric trolling motor. With its sturdy, built-in square back transom design that's ideal for electric trolling motors, the C156 gives you the choice of paddle or powered propulsion. Offering plenty of room for family and gear, this canoe features 3 molded-in seats with drink holders and comfortable, supportive seat backs on the fore and aft seats. A built-in cooler and storage compartment in the center seat offers protected storage for gear and food. The C156 also offers paddle holders, integrated carrying handles at the bow and stern for easier carrying, and eyelets fore and aft for tie downs. Length: 15' 6". Beam Width = 42". Weight: 97 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 800 lbs.
- Stable, easy paddling canoe with built-in motor transom for electric trolling motor
- Sturdy square back transom design
- 3 comfortable, molded-in seats
- Supportive seat backs on fore and aft seats
- Built-in cooler and storage compartment in center seat
- Paddle holders
- Durable and lightweight polyethylene construction
- Integrated carrying handles fore and aft
- Eyelets in the bow and stern for tie-downs
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Recommended Motor & Battery
Square Stern models come equipped with a built-in motor transom designed for an electric trolling motor.
Maximum motor size: 40 lb. thrust standard shaft length.
Many trolling motors come with “alligator clips” or “ring connectors” for direct connection to a battery.
Recommended battery: 12 Volt DC.