Ascend™ -20º Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Warm and comfortable -20° mummy-style bag
- Great choice for cross country ski treks and other wintertime adventures
- Double-layer, offset quilted construction - no cold spots
- Four chambered, hollow fiber synthetic insulation
- Durable, diamond ripstop 300T polyester shell
- Comfortable 210T polyester taffeta liner
- Full length draft tube
- Adjustable contoured hood and chest baffle - locks in body heat
- Trapezoidal footbox - ergonomically curved to fit natural foot position
- Includes compression stuff sack
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by IUHoosier429 Packs Light; Stays Warm I haven't had the chance to test this sleeping bag at -20 degree weather, but it did a great job during very chilly nights on a Canadian canoe trip. So far I've been very pleased with all of the Ascend gear I own. Neither dirt cheap nor super expensive, the brand is high quality and durable, and saves me a bit of money compared to other name brands. I'd recommend this sleeping bag to anyone who's looking for a warm and comfortable bag that's not too bulky for backpacking. May 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by runninwild Great Product Used this bag in 25 degrees and I was skeptical about it since manufacturers can rate their temperature pretty much any way they want. I was as warm as I would have been in my own bed. I did what others recommend and wore almost nothing. They seem to radiate your body heat back better that way. I question whether it would actually do the job in - 20 temps (only because I haven't tried it), but I'm impressed at how well it works for the price. Probably not a good back packing bag due to the weight, but it does exactly what I wanted it to do. Using the chest and face draw strings made a big difference. My feet were as warm when I woke up as when I crawled in and I didn't expect that. Deducting one star only because I haven't had it long enough to rate durability. February 4, 2013
1-2 of 2
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1