Ascend™ 2.5LJ BONE-DRY® Waterproof Rain Jackets for Men
- Ultra-lightweight rain jacket for wet weather conditions
- BONE-DRY 100% waterproof technology
- 2.5 Layer construction with breathable and wind proof membrane
- Ultralight ripstop nylon outer shell
- Fully taped seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Packable design - folds into hood for easy packing
- Trimmer, more athletic cut and articulated elbows for comfort and range of motion
- Backpack-friendly, exterior chest pockets with watertight zippers
- One exterior arm pocket with watertight zipper
- Elastic draw cord hem - cinches to lock out drafts
- Three-way, adjustable storm hood
- Soft, fabric-lined chin guard
- Adjustable, hook 'n' loop cuffs
Designed not to weigh you down, the Ascend 2.5LJ Rain Jacket for Men uses BONE-DRY technology to keep you dry and comfortable through a wide range of outdoor adventures. The 2.5LJ features a 2.5 layer design that combines an ultralight, abrasion- and tear-resistant ripstop nylon outer shell with a 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof BONE-DRY membrane. This 2.5-layer shell moves heat and body vapor fast to keep you dry and comfortable, making it a great choice for activities in warm, wet weather or a great choice for outdoorsmen that like to dress in layers. Designed to satisfy serious outdoorsmen, the 2.5LJ features an athletic cut and articulated elbows for comfort and greater range of motion. Fully taped seams and watertight zippers throughout provide optimum waterproof protection. Elastic hem with drawcord adjustment, hook 'n' loop cuffs, and a three-way, adjustable hood all cinch down to help lock out rain when you are stuck in a nasty downpour. Multiple watertight pockets for gear. Imported.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
has an additional .5 layer as well as additonal pockets •Trimmer, more athletic cut and articulated elbows for comfort and range of motion,•Soft, fabric-lined chin guard.
2.0 – 2.9 oz fabric weight
3.0 – 4.8 oz. fabric weight
My guess is that the 2.5 is right around 4 oz.
When the jacket is packed and rolled tightly it is 12x5 inches.