Ariat Workhog H2O Waterproof Safety Toe Pull-On Work Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Ready for work in any weather condition, Ariat®'s Workhog® H2O Safety Toe Work boots give you the lightweight protection of a waterproof, composite toe pull on with the heart of a western boot. Goodyear® welt construction locks the Workhog's full grain, waterproof leather uppers to its durable and comfortable Duratread™ outsoles for long lasting durability and superior stability. Featuring Ariat's U-Turn Entry System®, this boot features a flexible gore panel on the back of the shaft for easy entry and a true fit regardless of foot shape. Inside, mesh linings and Waterproof Pro™ impermeable barriers keep your feet dry and comfortable through rain or snow. Underfoot, ATS Max technology combines a moisture wicking footbed over a gel cushioned insole with heel stabilizer and EVA midsole and extra-wide shank for superior comfort. Together, these ATS Max® components provide cool, dry, cushioned comfort and maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment. Resistant to oil, slips, wear, and common barnyard acids, the Workhog's Duratread rubber outsoles feature a work-friendly 90° heel and self cleaning, non-tracking tread design for great traction in different conditions. Finally, the boot's non-metallic composite toe meets the highest ASTM standards for compression and impact with much less weight than comparable steel toes. Roper toe. Average height: 10". Imported.
- Hard working, safety toe western work boot for all conditions
- Premium full grain, waterproof leather uppers with saddle vamp
- Waterproof Pro construction - mesh linings with impermeable waterproof barrier
- Ultra durable Goodyear welt construction - superior toughness and stability
- U-Turn Entry System - flexible gore panel on back of shaft for easy entry and true fit
- ATS Max foot support technology - extra support and cushion for feet as you move
- Duratread rubber outsoles - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Self cleaning, non-tracking tread design
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles
- Work- and ladder friendly 90° heels
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toes - meet ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 EH standards
ATS Max System
Equipped to deliver superior shock absorption and stability, Ariat's ATS Max foot support technology delivers durable support for long hours of tough work. ATS Max boots combine a moisture wicking, gel cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer, EVA midsole, and extra-wide shank under your feet for superior support and cushioning. Paired with flexible, wear resistant Duratread outsoles, this system delivers maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment for a better day of work every day.