Ariat® Terrain H2O Waterproof Endurance Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- The original endurance boot - Ariat quality in a supportive, waterproof hiker
- Waterproof, oiled full grain leather uppers
- Waterproof Pro™ construction - moisture wicking linings with waterproof membrane
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles - great cushioning
- Advanced Torque Stability® footbed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Duratread™ rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
Take on grueling rides in any weather with Ariat's Waterproof Endurance Boots, the Terrain H2O for men. Made to finish strong over rugged terrain, the Terrain features a waterproof, oiled full grain leather upper for great protection and performance. Inside, Waterproof Pro construction pairs moisture wicking linings with waterproof membranes to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Below your feet, shock absorbing EVA midsoles and Advanced Torque Stability footbed technology deliver ergonomic support and cushioning all day. Long-lasting Duratread rubber compound outsole resists wear, oil, slips, and common barnyard acids for great protection along with great flexibility on the trail. Imported. ATS TechnologyAriat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by Struthunter Good Boot
Ive had 2 pair of these boots. The waterproof and non waterproof. Dont go up in size these run a little big. I were thin socks here in FL, I think they would fit better with thicker socks I would not be able to hike in these boots. Very Comfortable. Very Durable.
January 15, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime