Ariat Heritage Stockman Western Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
A classic roughstock style boot, the Heritage Stockman for Men from Ariat® provides straightforward, hard working performance from a sharp looking boot. Combining a classic roughstock look with fresh styling, the Heritage Stockman combines a full grain leather foot and shaft with eye-catching, 6-row stitching and a narrower U-toe. Advanced Torque Stability® technology under the foot supports and cushions on each step, while promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Features long-wearing Duratread™ rubber compound outsoles and a work-friendly 1.375" heel. Average height: 12". Imported.
- Top performing cowboy boot with a great look and roughstock styling
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- 6-row stitch pattern
- Advanced Torque Stability foot bed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- U-toe and work-friendly Roper heel
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.