Ariat Heritage Stockman Western Boots for Ladies
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
A classic roughstock style boot, the Heritage Stockman Western Boots for ladies from Ariat® gives cowgirls straightforward, hard working performance from a sharp looking boot. Combining a classic look with fresh styling, the Heritage Stockman combines a full grain leather foot and shaft with eye-catching, 6-row stitching and an elegant U-toe. Advanced Torque Stability® technology under the foot supports and cushions on each step, while promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Features long-wearing Duratread™ rubber compound outsoles and a work-friendly 1.125'' Roper heel. Average height: 12". Imported.
- Hard working boot that combines traditional look with fresh styling
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- Elegant 6-row stitch pattern
- Advanced Torque Stability foot bed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Leather lined
- U-toe and work-friendly Roper heel
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.