Ariat Heritage Roughstock Square Toe Western Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Steeped in solid tradition, Ariat®'s Heritage Roughstock Square Toe Boots give cowboys long lasting, hard working comfort for their feet. One of Ariat's most popular Western styles, this easy wearing boot features a full-grain leather foot and upper with sharp looking 6 row stitching. Locked together with Goodyear® welt construction for a long lasting, extremely stable base, the Heritage Roughstock fits in out on the range as well as it does around town. ATS® technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Sturdy, long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole. Leather lining. Square toe. 2" Riding heel. Average height: 14". Imported.
- Hard working, traditional cowboy boot
- Premium, full grain leather foot and upper with sharp 6 row stitching
- Square toe
- Strong and durable Goodyear welt construction - long lasting and stable
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- Leather lined
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- 2" Riding heel
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.