Ariat Heritage Roper Western Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Keep your feet comfortable all day long with the Heritage Roper 11'' Western Boots for men from Ariat®. Combining traditional western styling with a design that stands up to tending horses and other tough work, the Heritage Roper features a strong, full grain leather foot and upper with 4-row collar stitching and handy pull tabs. Advanced Torque Stability® footbed Technology supports and cushions your foot with every step, reducing fatigue through the day. A ladder- and work-friendly 1.375'' Roper heel and round Roper toe finish the classic western look. Features a sturdy, long-lasting Duratread rubber compound outsole and leather lining. Average height: 11". Imported.
- Great looking, high-performance western boots
- Traditional styling with roper toe and 4-row collar stitching
- Full-grain leather foot and upper
- Advanced Torque Stability footbed - supports and cushions foot as you move
- Leather lined
- Duratread™ rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Work-friendly 1.375'' Roper heel
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.