Ariat Heritage Roper Western Boots for Ladies
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Keep your feet comfortable all day long in a top performance western boot with the Heritage Roper 10'' Western Boots for ladies from Ariat®. Combining traditional western styling with a design that stands up to tough work, the Heritage Roper features a strong, full grain leather foot and upper with 4-row collar stitching and handy pull tabs. Advanced Torque Stability® footbed technology supports and cushions your foot with every step, reducing fatigue through the day. A ladder- and work-friendly 1-1/4'' Roper heel and round Roper toe finish the classic western look. Features a sturdy, long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole and leather lining. Average height: 10". Imported.
- Top performance western boots for ladies
- Traditional styling with roper toe and 4-row collar stitching
- Full-grain leather foot and upper
- Advanced Torque Stability footbed - supports and cushions foot as you move
- Leather lined
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Work-friendly 1-1/4'' Roper heel
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.