Aquaglide Splashmat Stand-On Raft and Slider
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
For serious water play, the Aquaglide® Splashmat™ Stand-On Raft and Slider inspires hours of creative, slippery fun for up to 8 people. This high-performance, commercial-grade water float can stand alone, or be an attachment for nearly any Aquaglide Platinum item or slide. Technologically advanced DropStitch material is incredibly durable, yet extremely low-profile for easy boarding and maximum splash-factor. Attaches at one end to the Summit or Freefall slide using a tough Interloc system. The Aquaglide Splashmat can be incorporated into a Challenge Course or Aquapark system to build balance skills, encourage competitive games, or just have fun in the sun with friends. Includes carry bag and foot pump. Backed by an Aquaglide 3-year warranty covering any and all manufacturing defects. 18'L x 5'W x 2'H. Imported.
- Floating mat provides nonstop free play for up to 8 people - stand, sit, slide, or sunbathe
- Stands alone or works as island attachment for Aquaglide Platinum™ items
- Attaches to Summit™ or Freefall™ slide for maximum performance
- Easily incorporates into a Challenge Course
- Builds balance skills and creativity
- DropStitch™ combines the durability of Duratex™ with the lightweight strength of Spectra™ fibers
- UV Block™ treatment ensures long life
- Heavy-duty stainless fittings and tough Interloc™ straps
- Suitable for all ages groups - wear a PFD at all times and keep a close eye on young children
- 3-year warranty for recreational use, 1-year warranty for commercial use
- 18'L x 5'W x 2'H
Splashmat Technical Features
Combinines the durability of Duratex with the lightweight strength of Spectra fibers to made a very high-tech, low-profile inflatable floor.
Treated with UV Block, the highest-grade 3-year UV coating available.
Soft webbing offers some flexibility, while remaining tough enough for years of use. Blends the convenience of a cinch with the security of a locking connection.
This product complies with all DIN EN 15649 product safety standards for floating leisure items.