Aquaglide® Cascade Stand Up Paddleboard - 12'6"
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Inflatable, stand up paddleboard
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) for performance paddling
- Durable enough for whitewater use
- Compact enough to take anywhere
- Integrated Powerstrip™ stiffening plate
- Fin system integrates a stiff, efficient foil with quick release
- Diamond-cut EVA deck pad
- Includes accessory straps, diamond-cut EVA deck pad, carry handle, backpack storage bag, and high-pressure pump with gauge
- Backed by 1-year limited warranty against any and all manufacturing defects
- 12'6"L x 31"W x 6"H, 34 lbs.
This 12'6" model is a stiff, efficient inflatable SUP designed specifically for touring. The longer waterline provides unmatched tracking performance compared with conventional inflatable SUPs, making it ideal for adventure travel or recreational paddling. This thicker board provides increased stiffness for optimal performance. It is easy to inflate and bounces safely off rocks, boats, car tops, and elbows to reduce the risk of damage or injury. Designed for optimal paddling performance, the Aquaglide Cascade Stand Up Paddleboard has additional reinforcement layers plus an integrated Powerstrip stiffening plate. The unique fin system integrates a stiff, efficient foil with convenient quick release. Includes accessory straps, diamond-cut EVA deck pad, carry handle, backpack storage bag, and high-pressure pump with gauge. The Cascade Stand Up Paddleboard easily deflates and rolls up into its own bag (included), making it ideal for transport in the car, boat, or even on an airplane. Backed by 1-year limited warranty against any and all manufacturing defects. Imported.