Aquaglide® Blast II with Wedgie™
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Inflatable mat for use with modular waterparks
- One rider sits on one end; another person jumps onto the other end, launching the seated rider high into the air
- Made from Duratex™ commercial-grade fabric-reinforced PVC
- RF Weld™ seams for trouble-free durability
- UV Block™ treatment ensures long life
- Not recommended for use as a stand-alone item or for more than 2 participants at one time
- 3-year warranty for recreational use
- 12'L x 5.5'W x 36"H
Blast II with Wedgie Technical Features
Ideally suited for watersports, Duratex is the finest, commercial-grade fabric-reinforced PVC available. Each Aquaglide Platinum item is made from Duratex for maximum strength and durability.
RF (Radio Frequency) welding is the process used to fuse Duratex material seams for years of trouble-free use. RF welding produces clean, strong seams with no unsightly glue marks or splits.
UV damage is the biggest culprit in shortening the life of commercial water sports products. Jungle Jim is treated with UV Block, the highest-grade 3-year UV coating available.
Aquaglide Platinum items connect to one another using Interloc heavy-duty stainless fittings and convenient Interloc straps for modular use. Only Interloc blends the convenience of a cinch with the security of a locking connection.
Heavy-duty molded handles allow for convenient boarding and/or transport.
Manufacturer model #: 58-5209207.