Ameristep® Carnivore™ Ground Blind
- Durable poly-cotton blend outer shell
- Easy to set up SPIDER-HUB Technology
- No Mosquito design to repel biting insects
- Carbon-enhanced ShadowGuard™
- Six windows with dual magnetic system and shoot-thru mesh
- Ground skirt helps keep elements and light out
- Custom backpack
- Folds down to compact 9" x 47" size
- Includes stakes and high-wind tie-downs
- Weight: 22 lbs.
Weight: 22 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 3286.
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by CaptainRick Disappointing Blind-Expected Better When I received this blind I was excited to own one with all these features. That changed pretty fast. When I set the blind up in the yard the first thing I noticed was a hole in the top where the brush bands were sown on. I thought there was supposed to be a mesh screen in the long window, there was a zipper for one but no screen. I zipped the floor into place and that was a chore in itself. The floor sounded like you were walking on egg shells. It would have scared everything in the woods away. Bottom line is I was very disappointed and returned the blind. Not worth what I paid for it. November 26, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buck21 Best Groundblind on the planet! If you want the most durable, easiest set up ground blind, buy this one! Not made of cheap materials. Built to last a long time under severe elements. No need to worry about hub breaking! October 4, 2012
1-2 of 2