Alaska Tent & Tarp Arctic Oven™ 10 with Vestibule
- Premier cold weather camping tent
- Condensation-free interior
- Ready for use with interior stove - fire resistant materials and 3" silicone fabric stove jack
- 90 square feet in tent with additional 26 square feet in vestibule
- Strong Vapex® tent body - breathable and water repellent
- Heavy-duty 4 oz. urethane coated oxford nylon rainfly and bathtub floor
- Screen windows in the back wall and front door
- High and low tubular vents - flow-through air ventilation
- 9 high-wind tie outs
- Steep side wall design for more usable interior space
- Thick anodized aluminum tubing frame with durable steel hub fittings
This high performance design maximizes its 90 square feet of floor space with steep side walls and condensation-free design that lets campers place gear or sleep right up against the wall. The Arctic Oven model with the largest vestibule space, this tent gives campers an extra 26 square feet of covered storage space outside the tent's door. Arctic Oven tents go up fast, even with your gloves on, so you can get out of the cold fast. Side releasing, 1" buckles with high strength webbing attach the tent body to the self-standing aluminum framing poles and hub with 1/4" Arctic grade bungee cords. Designed to perform in any condition, these tents feature arctic-grade vinyl reinforcements on tent corners and at the high wind tie out points with a -60°F temperature rating. The Arctic Oven 10 also features sturdy #10 zippers, bug screen windows in the front door and back wall, and utility loops and storage pockets for gear. Floor dimensions: 9'6" x 9'6". Vestibule: 4' x 4'6". Peak height: 6'9". Carry weight: 56 lbs. Made in USA.
Alaska Tent & Tarp’s Arctic Oven tent is the premier cold weather camping tent. It has been in use for years as the elite winter camping tent from the North Pole to the South Pole. Although it can be used as a four season tent, the Arctic Oven tent specializes in winter camping with its condensation-free interior and the option of putting a stove inside for warmth. The Arctic Oven tent is a specialized piece of equipment that redefines the standard of quality, durability, and functional performance. Alaska Tent & Tarp has combined proven design, superior materials, and quality craftsmanship to create a truly no compromise, all-season tent.