Adventure Medical Kits S.O.L. Scout Survival Kit
Get everything you need to make it if Mother Nature puts you in a bind on an outdoors adventure with the Adventure Medical Kits S.O.L. Scout Survival Kit. With gear to escape the elements, stay warm, start a fire, and signal rescuers, the Scout has you covered. A smart choice for hunters, campers, and other outdoors adventurers, this kit contains a heat-reflective two-person blanket for warmth and shelter from wind, rain, and snow, Fire Lite striker, and waterproof tinder for multiple campfires. Kit also includes a 100dB rescue whistle and signal mirror with retroreflective aiming aid for signaling your position to rescuers, and a compass, duct-tape and fishing/sewing kit. Comes with a professional-grade, waterproof bag with rolldown closure to keep contents dry in all conditions. Survival instructions printed directly on blanket. Weight: 5.4 oz. Size: 3.75'' x 6'' x 1''.
Manufacturer model #: 0140-1727.
- Comprehensive survival kit for outdoors enthusiasts
- Everything you need to escape the elements, stay warm, start a fire, and signal rescuers
- Contains blanket, fire starter, waterproof tinder, whistle, signal mirror, compass, duct-tape and fishing/sewing kit
- Comes with waterproof bag with rolldown closure to keeps contents dry in all conditions
- Survival instructions printed directly on blanket
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
Kit contains: (Manufacturer reserves the right to change items at any time if necessary)
1 - Duct tape (2" x 50")
1 - Button compass - liquid filled
1 - Fire lite fire striker - one handed operation, waterproof
1 - Fishing gear in vial
1 - Heatsheet survival blanket - reflects 90% of radiated body heat to keep you warm
1 - Mini Rescue Flash™ signal mirror - signal up to 10 miles away, precise aim
1 - Mini Rescue Howler Whistle - 100dB pealess whistle
1 - Tinder Quick - burns up to 2 minutes even when wet