adidas® Hydroterra Shandals for Men
- Maximum performance and comfort in and out of the water
- Breathable Air mesh uppers
- ''Step-down'' heel-fit system - fold down for comfortable slip on shoe, put up for snug fit
- Speed lacing system for fast, snug, and secure fit
- Protective rubber toe caps
- Molded EVA sockliners cushions every step
- High traction TRAXION® rubber outsoles - optimal grip in wet conditions
Manufacturer style #: G64484.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Toddlacomba Amazing footwear This has been great, I have used it on my boat, fishing from a kayak as well as just around the lake, love it May 24, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Brettumd I love the concept Shandalls are an interesting concept. Since they are part water shoe and part sandle they have a variety of uses on my boat. May 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by 99FATBOY Hydroterra Shandals The Hydroterra Shandels Work for me. I wear the Shandals witout socks both out of and in the water. They are very comfortable and are blister free. The heel-fit system works well. Put the shoe on and tighten the laces. You will never have to adjust them again due to the fold down heel. They also look good and I have received a number of compliments from my peers. May 8, 2013
1-3 of 3
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:How do they run size wise compared to other Adidas shoes? I can not find them in any store anywhere including my local (1 1/2 hour away) Bass Pro shop to try them on and am trying not to order them and have to return them due to wrong size.
A:Exactly the same as other Adidas shoes
1 of 1
1 of 1