NEW AcuRite® Weather Alert NOAA Radio/LED Flashlight With Hand Crank
- NOAA National Weather Service alerts for your location
- Hand crank provides emergency power
- Automatic notification: emergency, weather, and public announcements
- Responds to all hazards and warnings for NOAA/NWS/Dept. of Defense and Weatheradio Canada
- Loud emergency alert siren
- Listen button plays local weather report at any time
- Backlit LCD displays scrolling messages
- Color-coded LED's indicate alert type
- 50-mile signal scan receives 7 digitally tuned NOAA channels
- Headphone/accessory jack
- Battery operated or AC adapter powered (not included)
Manufacturer model #: 08560W.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by camonut preparedness A neat little unit ,has all that you need to keep up with NOAA. warnings and watches ! April 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kissy Hand held Noah weather Well. We haven't had to use our new stuff yet but after we programmed the hand held the reception seemed pretty good. The MAIN thing is that it cranks to charge so a battery isn't a major issue. April 17, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 Emergency weather radio, just don't get it wet. Unit works as specified. Disappointed that it did not come with an 120 volt adapter since the unit has an opening for one and the high price paid for the flashlight/weather radio combination. Concerned because the unit is not water proof or water resistant. Never stated in the description that the unit was not water proof. Fills the need for an emergency weather radio during outings as long as you can keep it dry. April 17, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by RobertM01 Great Multi purpose survival tool The AcuRite® Weather Alert NOAA Radio/LED Flashlight With Hand Crank is compact and versital enough, that I have one for each car, our storm shelter, and one for the "safety" room in our house. April 17, 2013
1-4 of 4
1 Question | 1 Answer
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1