Smith Optics® Maverick Techlite Glass Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Brilliant visual clarity plus all-day comfort
- Anti-reflective and hydrophobic coatings for optically correct vision
- Lightweight, extra thin glass
- T-90 Grilamid® frame
Part of the all glass Crystal series, Smith's polarized Maverick Sunglasses deliver brilliant visual clarity and all-day comfort to satisfy the rigorous standards of professional anglers and boaters. Anti-reflective and hydrophobic coatings provide unparalleled optically-correct vision. Extra-thin glass saves weight and enhances wearability. With its lightweight and durable TR-90 Grilamid frame, the Maverick keeps it easy from dawn till dusk. Fit: Medium to large.About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarchromic Copper Mirror (copper tint with silver flash mirror coating) offers medium contrast and is very comfortable and pleasant to wear.
- Polarized Blue Mirror (polarzied gray lens with multi-layer blue mirror) provides true color vision with affecting light reaching the eye.
- Polarized Brown absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare.
- Polarized Copper enhances contrast and depth perception and reduces reflected glare from water, sand, or pavement.
- Polarized Green Mirror (high-contrast polarized brown lens with green mirror) provides strong contrast in bright conditions without affecting light reaching the eye.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 8
Rated 5 out of 5 by Geekpapa Prescription Smith after years of great sunglasses
I just got my Prescription Mavericks after years of wearing Empire Sliders and other amazing Smith Sunglasses. WOW! I love these things. I work on a computer all day. I got them fixed with progressive lenses that transition! Totally amazing.
March 1, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bhays Fragile - breaks easily
Dropped from counter top to vinyl floor (3 feet). Earpiece broke off at hinge. Warranty did not cover. Would not buy Smith again.
January 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ErensAddictionToo Great product
I have Mavericks with black frames and blue mirror lenses. I use these for king mackerel tournament fishing and recreational offshore fishing. I've used most of the popular brands and these are the best.
March 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrol Great glasses
Wanted/needed new sunglasses, but did not want the wide sides (grocery store checkout isle look). these are very comfortable and give great protection
February 16, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime