Smith Optics® Maverick Techlite Glass Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Brilliant visual clarity plus all-day comfort
- Anti-reflective and hydrophobic coatings for optically correct vision
- Lightweight, extra thin glass
- T-90 Grilamid® frame
Part of the all glass Crystal series, Smith's polarized Maverick Sunglasses deliver brilliant visual clarity and all-day comfort to satisfy the rigorous standards of professional anglers and boaters. Anti-reflective and hydrophobic coatings provide unparalleled optically-correct vision. Extra-thin glass saves weight and enhances wearability. With its lightweight and durable TR-90 Grilamid frame, the Maverick keeps it easy from dawn till dusk. Fit: Medium to large.About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarchromic Copper Mirror (copper tint with silver flash mirror coating) offers medium contrast and is very comfortable and pleasant to wear.
- Polarized Blue Mirror (polarzied gray lens with multi-layer blue mirror) provides true color vision with affecting light reaching the eye.
- Polarized Brown absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare.
- Polarized Copper enhances contrast and depth perception and reduces reflected glare from water, sand, or pavement.
- Polarized Green Mirror (high-contrast polarized brown lens with green mirror) provides strong contrast in bright conditions without affecting light reaching the eye.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 6
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bhays Fragile - breaks easily
Dropped from counter top to vinyl floor (3 feet). Earpiece broke off at hinge. Warranty did not cover. Would not buy Smith again.
January 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ErensAddictionToo Great product
I have Mavericks with black frames and blue mirror lenses. I use these for king mackerel tournament fishing and recreational offshore fishing. I've used most of the popular brands and these are the best.
March 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by snookbytes Tarpon hunting machine
These glasses are awesome in bright conditions when staring at white sandy bottoms all day for pods of tarpon pushing by. These glasses are also tough, not scratching where others have failed.
January 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaptainMike As a fishing guide I use Smith products and have used Costa in the past.
As a fishing guide I use Smith products and have used Costa in the past. I find the Action line to be great and as good as or better than any line I have ever used. The Polychromatic lenses are wonderful and I love my Ignitors as well. The Maverick is a great fit and the lenses give me great penetration into the water with glare knocked down.
October 15, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime