Accu-Gage 2'' Dial Tire Gauge
Hoseless with a straight chuck, the Accu-Gage® 2" Dial Gauge reads air pressures up to 60 PSI in 2 PSI increments. It has a full geared, precision brass movement with a bronze bourdon tube. Unlike piston-plunger-type gauges, the bourdon tube movement is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity or altitude. Other features include a durable steel case with polished brass bezel, a pressure release bleeder valve, and a factory installed rubber guard for drop protection. Ideal for all types of passenger vehicles. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- 2" dial with durable steel case and polished brass bezel
- Precision brass movement
- Up to 60 PSI in 2 PSI increments
- Pressure release bleeder valve
- Rubber guard for drop protection
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Manufacturer model #: RS60X.