- C.C.P. Center Core Pin. Stainless-steel tube pins provides superior strength
- 4 x.019 ultra super-flex fiber-optic pins in green, red, and yellow
- Absolute-zero pin-gap spacing is possible with true-optic pin size
- 3K C.B.R. Carbon Bracket Ridge.
- F.H. Fiber Harness allows maximum light for each pin
- V.A.C. Vibration Absorbing Coat
- 2" sight housing offers maximum field of view in low-light
- Rear LED deployment for easy access
- Laser marking for horizontal & elevation adjustments
- Precision micro-adjustment for horizontal & elevation
- RH/LH reversible
- Fully-machined 6061 T6 aluminum construction
- 2nd axis gang adjustment
- 3rd axis adjustable level system
Fully machined from 6061 T6 solid billet, the Carbon C4 Compound Bow Sight features 100% 3K carbon fiber bands on the sight bracket & housing. This makes it stronger and lighter providing for more precise targeting. Xtreme brightness is achieved with 11" of .019" diameter fiber-optic for each of the 4 .019" pins, and the patent pending Fiber Harness (F.H.) bracket system provides for maximum light gathering in low light conditions. In lower lighting, archers can utilize the LED sight light on the fiber harness system to achieve increased brightness. The sight level features third-axis adjustability. C.C.P. Center Core Pin. Stainless-steel tube pins provides superior strength & protection for the 4 x.019 ultra super-flex fiber-optic pins in green, red, and yellow, and absolute-zero pin-gap spacing is possible with true-optic pin size. The 3K C.B.R. (Carbon Bracket Ridge) is strong, stable, and incredibly lightweight. V.A.C. vibration absorbing clear coat; 2" sight housing offers maximum field of view in low-light conditions; rear LED deployment for easy access and ultimate concealment; laser marking for horizontal & elevation adjustments; precision micro-adjustment for horizontal & elevation; RH/LH adjustable; fully-machined 6061 T6 aluminum construction from solid billet; 2nd axis gang adjustment AND 3rd axis adjustable level system.
AXT controls the entire process start to finish. That means countless field-testing hours. Meticulous engineering conducted by AXTs own engineering staff. And the hand lay-up of 3K carbon material at the AXT factory. The process is controlled from A to Z, ensuring AXT products are never compromised by potential third party failings.