API Outdoors Supreme Climbing Treestand
Stable, sturdy, and quiet, the API Outdoors® Supreme Climbing Treestand sports a flip back seat to give hunters room to hunt on their feet. Made of lightweight aluminum, this easy-to-handle climbing treestand helps you move up well-placed trees easily with its padded climbing seat bar. Made of expanded metal grates to keep weight down, the Supreme's foot platform offers a solid 20"Wx28"D base when you want to get on your feet. The stand's 20"Wx12"D zero gravity seat provides a comfortable resting spot for long days in the stand and flips out of the way for standing hunts. Stand also features padded and removable armrests, backpack straps, and accessory bag. All API treestands come with a full-body safety harness with climbing belt, suspension relief strap, and DVD. Inside climber: 20"x27". Weight: 18.5 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: GCL705-A.
- Stable, sturdy, and lightweight climbing treestand
- 20"Wx28"D expanded metal grate platform - roomy base
- 20"Wx12"D zero gravity seat - flips out of the way for standing hunting
- Padded and removable armrests
- Comes with backpack straps and accessory bag
- Includes full-body safety harness with climbing belt, suspension relief strap, and DVD
- Inside climber: 20"x27"