API Outdoors Folding Arch Ramp
The API Outdoors® Folding Arch Ramp gives you the best of both worlds when loading any low clearance equipment or ATV into a pickup! Arched design takes care of your low-clearance needs and the folding feature gives you storage in the smallest spaces. Built of rugged aircraft aluminum, these durable ramps feature a 3'' arch in the upper half of the ramp to prevent equipment from dragging on the tailgate, preventing a possibly dangerous hang-up. Flexible PVC plastic finger caps over-lap the tailgate to protect the truck's finish and hold ramps steady while loading. Each pair includes a heavy-duty set of stabilizing straps that double as tie-downs. Each ramp measures 12''x89''. Pair weighs 30 lbs. Weight capacity: 1500 lbs. per pair.
- Loads low clearance equipment and ATVs safely and easily into a pickup
- Folds for easy storage
- Rugged aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Upper half of ramp features 3'' arch to prevent hangups on tailgate
- Ramps feature flexible PVC plastic finger caps on the end to protect the truck's finish
- Heavy-duty set of stabilizing straps double as tie-downs
- Each ramp measures 12'' x 89''
- Weight capacity: 1500 lbs. per pair
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
But not by you.
The person helping must pull the wheel chair backwards up the ramps.
If you can pull him backwards up a normal set of stairs then you can use this ramp. It is easier to use the ramp than pull up stairs. If still have to be stroung enough to pull it up hill over steps.