API Outdoors® Aluminum Loading Ramps - Arched
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Safely and easily load any low clearance equipment or ATV into a pickup with the API Outdoors® Arched Aluminum Loading Ramp. Built of rugged aircraft aluminum, these durable ramps feature a 3'' arch in the upper half of the ramp to prevent equipment from dragging on the tailgate, preventing a possibly dangerous hang-up. Flexible PVC plastic finger caps over-lap the tailgate to protect the truck's finish and hold ramps steady while loading. Each pair includes a heavy-duty set of stabilizing straps that double as tie-downs. Each ramp measures 12''x89''. Pair weighs 30 lbs. Weight capacity: 1500 lbs./pair.
- Loads low clearance equipment and ATVs safely and easily into a pickup
- Rugged aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Upper half of ramp features 3'' arch to prevent hangups on tailgate
- Ramps feature flexible PVC plastic finger caps on the end to protect the truck's finish
- Heavy-duty set of stabilizing straps double as tie-downs
- Each ramp measures 12'' x 89''
- Weight capacity: 1500 lbs./pair
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 5
Rated 5 out of 5 by hunting fishing atv offroad drag racing atv ramp
these ramps are very stable ; i would trust anyone touse them and feel safe
July 11, 2006
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime