API Outdoors Alumi-Tech Baby Grand Lite Fixed-Position Treestand
Designed for the on-the-go hunter, the API Outdoors® Alumi-Tech® Baby Grand® Lite Fixed-Position Treestand weighs only 14 lbs. Comfortable enough for an all-day hunt, yet compact enough to pack in for a short set. Seat angle is adjustable up or down for optimal comfort. Includes a ratchet strap. Seat: 14" x 9" x 2". Seat Height: 21". Sure-Grip Platform: 24" x 24". Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: AFP101-A.
- Aluminum construction
- Slatted, Sure-Grip platforms with larger ribbed traction ridges
- Contoured design attaches to trees quickly and quietly
- Fold flats for easy packing
- Quickly attaches to tree with a heavy-duty ratchet strap
- Non-glare gray powder-coat finish
- Weighs only 14 lbs.
- Seat angle adjusts up or down
- Includes ratchet strap
- Full-body safety harness with climbing belt, suspension relief strap, and DVD included
API Alumi-Tech Fixed-Position Treestands feature aluminum construction that enhances performance and decreases overall weight, providing years of trouble-free service. Slatted, Sure-Grip platforms with larger ribbed traction ridges for sure footing have contoured designs that attach to trees quickly and quietly and fold flat for easy packing. Each attaches to a tree with a heavy-duty ratchet strap for quick and easy installation. Non-glare gray powder-coat finish. Full-body safety harness with climbing belt, suspension relief strap,and DVD included with all API treestands.