AMS Bowfishing® Safety Slide® System
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Safety system prevents deadly arrow snapback
- Materials are stronger and lighter than previous Safety Slide System
- Holds fishing string in front arrow rest during draw and release
- Keeps fishing line from tangling bowstring
- Slide moves backwards after release to shock pad and stop screw
- Does not affect arrow flight
- Quick and easy to install
- Self cleaning
Prevent arrow snapback when bowfishing with the proven AMS Bowfishing Safety Slide System. Tougher, impact-resistant materials have reduced the weight of the Safety Slide System by 30% for longer life. Slide holds fishing string in front of the arrow rest during draw and release, preventing any possibility of the fishing line tangling with the bowstring! After the release, the slide moves back on the arrow to the shock pad and stop screw without affecting arrow flight. Strong system does not skimp on strength, having pulled in game fish over 300 lbs! System is recommended for arrow speeds of 145 fps or less. Quick and easy to install. Self cleaning design thanks to special splines on the inside of the slide.
Manufacturer style #: M140-5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by ALPHAMAN DEPENDABLE
I have used this slide system on my arrows for the past 5 or 6 years. I have the same parts on some of my arrows that I purchased back then, and they still work. This system has never failed me in any way. A very dependable and safe system, since they keep the line ahead of your bow and away from your bowstring. The only system I will ever use. Good job AMS.
October 8, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime