5.11 Tactical® RUSH12™ Tactical Backpack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Water-resistant 1050D nylon
- 16 total compartments, pockets, and slots
- Large zippered administrative compartment with nine pockets and slots
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Compatible with hydration systems up to 60 oz.
- Web platform on front, sides, and shoulder straps
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system with elastic keepers for strap ends
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers with large glove-friendly pull tabs
- Velcro name-tape and flag/patch holders
- Main compartment: 18"x11"x6"
- Capacity: 1,296 cubic in./21.2 liters
Constructed of water resistant 1050-denier nylon, the RUSH12 Tactical Backpack will go the distance! 5.11 Tactical Slickstick™ pouches are compatible with standard molle attachment systems; metal grommets and zipper sliders are coated for resistance to corrosion. Sized for use as a Go-Bag, day trips, office commutes, or as a smaller carry-on, the RUSH 12-pack is loaded with action-ready, grab-and-go features. Its large main compartment has a pocket that will fit most sleeved laptops; two mesh pockets on the inside of the main flap hold electronics, binos, and other smaller items. The 12"x9"x1" administrative compartment on the front of the pack opens wide and has slots and pockets to organize pens, business cards, camera, GPS, and much more. The bag also features two key keepers and a large internal zippered pocket. The 5"x8” zippered pocket above the administrative compartment is a handy spot for radio, phone, travel documents, energy bars, and smaller gear and is also covered with web platform and a Velcro patch for your nametape. Two compression straps; zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket; self-repairing YKK nylon coil zippers; high-impact plastic release buckles; tri-glide fasteners; heavy-duty grab handle; dual concealed hydration tube ports; top-to-bottom web platform. Imported.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime