5.11 Tactical® Cargo Pants for Men
- Durable, comfortable, and functional cargo pant for demanding ventures
- Superior fit - time proven design
- Durable - Tough cotton canvas construction with double reinforced seat and knees
- Double and triple-stitch construction and 48 bartacks in high stress areas
- Self-adjusting comfort waistband
- Genuine YKK® zippers and Prym® snaps for trustworthy durability
- Convenient D-ring
- Seven pockets - two front, two cargo, narrow thigh pocket, and two extra deep rear pockets
- Rear pockets feature 5.11 Tactical's signature strap and slash pocket design
- Great for law enforcement, demanding hunting or hiking adventures, and more
A staple in Law Enforcement and the outdoors community for over 30 years, 5.11 Tactical Cargo Pants deliver lasting performance, durability, and comfort in demanding situations every day. The longtime standard training issue for the FBI National Academy, these pants are made of tough, 8.5 oz., 100% cotton canvas that becomes increasingly more comfortable over time. Built to last, the 5.11 Tactical Pant features a proprietary weave that binds in on itself to prevent raveling, double and triple-stitch construction, 48 bartacks in high stress areas, and double reinforced seat and knees. As comfortable as it is tough, these pants sport a self-adjusting comfort waistband and a proven design that stems from the pant's mountaineering roots to fit great during active movement in changing conditions. Tactical Pants feature two front pockets, cargo pockets, narrow thigh pocket, and two extra deep rear pockets with 5.11 Tactical's signature strap and slash pocket design. Built-in blousing strap openings on the ankles can accommodate 500 cord. Top of the line locking-flange YKK zippers and quality PRYM snaps. Front D-ring for keys or ID. Perfect for law enforcement, demanding outdoors adventures, hunting, or hiking, Tactical Cargo Pants from 5.11 Tactical deliver the toughness and comfort to meet any demand. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 74251.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime