5.11 Rush Moab 10 Ambidextrous Tactical Sling Pack
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Increases operational flexibility in the field or when training, at work or play. The ambidextrous sling-style shoulder strap accommodates either a left or right-handed user and can be spun around from the back to making them easy to work out of and to give quick access to the hidden weapon pocket. Equipped with a COMS pocket and concealed Back-Up Belt System pistol compartment, the 5.11® Rush MOAB 10 Tactical Sling Pack is an ideal go bag for the most critical gear. MOAB stands for Mobile Operation Attachment Bag and with the new Tier System (included on the MOAB 10 and 6 and sold separately) can rapidly connect/disconnect to any 5.11 RUSH series packs, DC Roller, and bags with web platform. The MOAB's include similar features from the RUSH series of packs, including a top-access fleece-lined, non-scratching sunglass pocket, internal and external organizing pockets, key chain fobs, front and side web platform, flag and name tape Velcro, carry handle and hydration pouch compatibility. Includes a tech pocket on the shoulder strap with an ear-bud eyelet pass-through, great for a small radio or smart phone. 1050D Nylon with water resistant coating, web platform and loop-sided Velcro. Main compartment: 18.25"x9" x5.25". Front compartment: 12.5"x 8"x2".
- Mobile Operation Attachment Bag
- Tier System attaches to other 5.11 backpacks
- Ambidextrous cross-body shoulder strap system
- Coms pocket with pass-through for mic or buds
- Concealed Back-Up Belt System® pistol compartment
- 1.5L hydration pocket with pass-through port
- Padded back with vent channels and non-slip pads
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- YKK® zippers throughout
- Interior admin panels, stash pocket
- Grab handle
- Compression straps
Manufacturer style #: 56964.