5.11 Tactical® Holster Shirts for Men - Short Sleeve
- Comfortable and athletic shirt designed for concealed carry functionality
- Securely stows compact handgun and magazines/speed loaders or mp3 player
- Opaque outer mesh layer obscures profile of handgun
- Mesh shoulder yoke supports the extra weight of a concealed handgun and eliminates sagging
- Lightweight 80/20 poly/spandex construction with moisture wicking and antimicrobial technology
- Flat-lock seams reduce friction and prevent chafing
- Velcro pocket locks keeps hidden gear secure
Manufacturer style #: 40011.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 Great CCW Item! The CCW undershirts from 5.11 Tactical are a fantastic way for you to carry your personal protection weapon. The shirts are comfortable and surprisingly cool to wear. The holster pockets snugly hold your firearm under your armpit, with a minimal amount of 'printing' from the sharpest corners on your firearm. Worn under a regular, old t-shirt, you can just barely see a shape. If you throw a jacket or shirt over the top...nothing. 100% stealth. Unless you're one of those dolts carrying a giant, full-framed hand cannon, this is the ideal item for CCW. You do trade off the ability to quickly draw from the hip...but you gain nearly 100% concealment. This shirt is also great for running while CCW. I have my Walther in one pocket, and my iPod and ID in the other when I go out for a run or ride. My only complaint...and it's minor...is I would like to see a greater variety of colors. I know 5.11 only makes black and white, but lycra/spandex comes in any color you can think of, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't. April 1, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by jackobs Well designed fit I now have two of theses shirts, one each white and black, I really like both. Fit good and keeps my Springfield XDM 9mm tight to my body. It doesn't bounce around and stays where it is put. Would have given this 5 stars if I could get it in a V-neck and if it was a little less in price. May 8, 2012
1-2 of 2