5.11 Tactical® ATAC™ A2 Flashlight
- Versatile, high performance, lightweight flashlight
- Tough, water resistant, aerospace grade aluminum construction
- Cree® XP-E LED delivers 162 lumens of light in smooth tactical beam pattern
- Gold plated contacts and regulated circuit for maximum output
- Intelligent tailcap switch - high/low/strobe modes with momentary on option
- Comes with Breakaway Lanyard and black TPR soft touch anti-roll ring
- Stamped Metal Pocket Clip
- Runs on two AA batteries (included)
- Delivers up to 1.75 hours of runtime on high mode, 75 hours on low
- Compact design - 6'' long, 4.9 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 53141.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by alexisrcm16 excellent Excellent light for the money, Throws a really long focused beam and thankfully takes AA. January 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by hermen Deputy This light is considered high tech and I consider it to be one of the best on the market for the profession that I do. Thank you for carrying such a great pruduct and supporting law enforcement. January 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by tnvol76 Best on the market This is by far the best light on the market. No more expensive batteries. Outstanding output, well made, and easy to use. I carry this light on duty and the strobe function can save your life! February 28, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kendall Good Flashlight I just purchased this flashlight as BPS today. It is an excellent light. It's lightweight and compact. I looked at all of the lights in the store, and this one had the most light output for the price. It is extremely bright. It should be more than enough to walk in/out of the woods with and to use around camp. As mentioned in the description, it can be run on high or low mode, and it has a strobe option. It seems to be made of very high quality materials. It is of equal quality of the more expensive streamlights. If you're thinking about buying this, do it. You won't regret it. February 5, 2012
1-4 of 4